Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hungry are you?

How hungry are you?
    I think I would stick to Burger Kings $1.50 Whopper.
    --Insert something here--

I don't see the gold...
    A 20-ounce (560-gram) hamburger fashioned from ultra-tender Kobe beef debuted this week at the landmark Old Homestead restaurant. At $41, it is the most expensive hamburger in the city.
    --Insert something here--

Comment

Kobe beef, imported from Japan, comes from cattle raised on beer and massaged daily to make the meat soft and succulent.

Oh boy!

I think I'll stick to some good ol' chicken w/garlic&french fries
      All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

How is dumb enough to pay 41$ for a burger? If any of you answered yes than ship me some of that cash, since you obviously don't know what to do with it!
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

That's not as stupid as Cher was for paying $200,000 for a dress.. I hope she went to this fancy restaurant and spilled their special home made ketchup on it.

Comment

Is that burger a magic one that gives you no calories and no fat???....if not, it ain't worth it to me.....hehe
            I'm a genie in a bottle BABY, gotta rub ME the right way!!!

Comment

Its a 20oz Burger, that 1lb and 4 ounces, thats INSANE!! I could barely finish a 10 oz steak let alone a 20 oz burger that has:

The burger, which has a piece of herb butter in the middle of each patty, comes on a special roll with exotic mushrooms and microgreens _ shredded baby lettuce
              I bet you that those who order it don't even finish 1/2 of it. What a waste.
              Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
              MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
              Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
              Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

Originally posted by lecter
                Kobe beef, imported from Japan, comes from cattle raised on beer and massaged daily to make the meat soft and succulent.
                They then throw it through the meat grinder, where it becomes indistinguishable from any other cow.
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
                X