9-11 Remembered through a ship...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-11 Remembered through a ship...

Interesting 911 memorial Thought this made for interesting reading, got it from my cousin in the navy.
    I'm a genie in a bottle BABY, gotta rub ME the right way!!!

Too bad the USS New York won't be ready for the upcoming actions. That would somehow seem appropriate.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I like that idea.
      #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
      people do all day!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
        Too bad the USS New York won't be ready for the upcoming actions. That would somehow seem appropriate.

Dr. Mordrid

Yes, that would be very appropriate.
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

It's a shame that the vast majority of WTC steel was sold overseas as scrap. Where's the patriotism then?
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Not much to do with it since the bulk steelmaking facilities are overseas now. The old steel mills here in the midwest are pretty much long gone save for Fords big facility. The others were replaced by "steel boutiques" where highly specialized steels are made in lower volumes but for higher profits.

This is because of lower bulk steel costs overseas, the fact that they pay for our junk and because many products that used to be all steel are now made of composites or aluminum.

Dr. Mordrid
            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 27 January 2003, 14:05.
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
            X