Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Sunday came and went

And we lost But we beat Denver and the 49er's
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Who cares who they beat to get there.
    The point is they CHOKED, and in a major way when it came down to it. It brought me great entertainment to watch them get flogged like that.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

you r right Kruzin, they choked...but the beat Denver
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Oakland at Pittsburgh in 2003

2003 Season opponents list: http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2003opponents.html

Comment

I already told you why they beat Denver. We gave you Romo. In the last game they had, Romo made several key plays for Oakland, and they won. That was a pivotal game for both teams. If Romo had still been with the Broncs, he woulda made those plays for them, and the Broncos woulda ended up gettin whooped in the bowl
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

That logic makes sense. So, since Oakland gave Tampa Bay their coach, it only makes sense that TB should win the big game

Comment

They should have realized they were doomed. Gruden knew all their tricks, knew every weakness.

Comment

Yeah, but who knew that their weakness would be the inability to catch a 7' pass, repeatedly?
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

How about the inability to throw a 7' pass without it turning into an easy interception?

Dr. Mordrid
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

And I got caught in the shopping nightmare.

I figured that I'd be safe - all the trogs in their caves, maybe I could get a few groceries.

*sigh*

I should have known better.

At least I got to piss off a few.

"Hey buddy, can you move it? The superbowl is gonna start soon!"

"The what?"

- Gurm
                    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                    If only life were as easy as you
                    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                    If only life were as easy as you
                    I would still get screwed

Comment

The Raiders offense was non-existent. They dogged Gannon the entire week for being "too intense" and actually making them practice and work hard during Super Bowl week! Heavens no! So Gannon comes out like a docile mommies-boy and plays like garbage until it's too late. Raiders lose their offensive machine = Raiders lose.

That and uh...the Tampa Bay defense was incredible! Not Ravens 2000 or Bears '85 incredible, but they were damn impressive. I've never seen a front 4 defensive line manhandle an Offensive line like that before.

Jammrock
                      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

At least I got to piss off a few.
                        I'm sorry but I just can't imagine that not being a normal everyday occurence anyway.

Joel
                        Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                        Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

I watched it for the highlight: Shania
                          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

And what a bitch she is. I live here in Nashville, country music USA, and she has the rep of being one of the biggest bitches in country music. She didn't even come out at the end to join in the singing of the last song with Sting. She's known for not wanting to share the stage with anyone else.

Joel
                            Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                            Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

"that don't impress me much"
                              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                              X