Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuke the Gay White Minority Whale for Jesus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuke the Gay White Minority Whale for Jesus!

Thought I'd throw myself into the political ring
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

You forgot the US part.

Comment

Oh sorry, Nuke the gay black European whales for Jesus and Islam!
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

OOOH! I forgot Fat people!!! throw them into the arena!

Comment

...and the social services

Comment

Nuke the gay fat minority social workers that believe jesus and tupac, with elvis are alive while eating tabaco sauce

Comment

......on chicken and ham

Comment

shit! What was I thinking! I forgot about byock! Man dude, we will stuff you into all of this and eat it and enjoy it. heee whohoohoo, hahahaha chicken!!! with gay fat black people praying to jesus riding whales with pilgrims growing hair on their pillows

Comment

................and dreaming of oil wells and tax exemptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
                    shit! What was I thinking! I forgot about byock! Man dude, we will stuff you into all of this and eat it and enjoy it. heee whohoohoo, hahahaha chicken!!! with gay fat black people praying to jesus riding whales with pilgrims growing hair on their pillows

Damn! Does this mean I am a Minority??

"I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Originally posted by Byock
                      Damn! Does this mean I am a Minority??

You are an endangered species.
                      --Insert something here--

Comment

I think you are right. I had better count my tail feathers.
                        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Everyone's a minority....the problem is that only a few of 'em get special treatment

Dr. Mordrid
                          Dr. Mordrid
                          ----------------------------
                          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

What are you saying? I'm a member of the white male majority (majority meaning not a minority. Also, majority meaning ~30% of the population). Aren't you?

Comment

Considering over 50% of the population of the world is Asian (China/India), everyone else is the minority. I think China still has India beat out in population, though...but not by much anymore.

Jammrock
                              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
                              X