Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you KNOW you have to put a cover on your TPS reports...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you KNOW you have to put a cover on your TPS reports...

That commercial was GREAT.

How about the Budwiser commerial with the horses (I know the proper name for them...cant spell it ATM)....Hey you know that offical is a jackass?....no he isnt hes a zebra
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
      How about the Budwiser commerial with the horses (I know the proper name for them...cant spell it ATM)....Hey you know that offical is a jackass?....no he isnt hes a zebra
      Nah, that was too obvious/not my style.

The Fedex one was pretty good too.

Comment

Anyone have a link for that Reebok commercial? I missed it. I watched the Bourne Identity during most of the game
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
          Anyone have a link for that Reebok commercial? I missed it. I watched the Bourne Identity during most of the game
          Strange enough I was trying to watch it before the game but had company over and had to stop watching it about 4 times...didnt finish it till halftime
          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Found it at http://terrytate.reebok.com/. Had to register with phoney information first, but it was worth it. That was feckin' hysterical
            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

just signed up myself. Man, i wish you can download it to your HDD...

Comment

I bet you can. Have Sasami2K take the file association.
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
                X