Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum description

Ant... ROTFL!
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

The Soap Box
    A forum where you can discuss any old rubbish. Now there is no excuse for polluting the other forums! THAT DOES NOT MEAN THE NORMAL FORUM RULES DO NOT APPLY. THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN POST ABUSE. THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN START ARGUMENTS AND FLAME

Comment

I for one do not think it's funny! It's in fact quite sad that there has to bee an explanation like that just becouse some forum members does not understand it othervise!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
        I for one do not think it's funny! It's in fact quite sad that there has to bee an explanation like that just becouse some forum members does not understand it othervise!
        Don't worry, it's normal operating procedure to have to give directions to the lowest common denominator.
        Why else:
        Warning: Please Fasten Seatbelts.
        Warning: Coffee Cup contents may be HOT!
        Warning: Do not give child plastic bag as toy!
        etc, etc, etc

chuck

PS If you think that's bad, you should hear the stupid things a teacher has to warn thier students about.
        Chuck
        秋音的爸爸

Comment

Well, yes, it's not quite funny, yet it does serve a general warning purpose.

this however is not funny:

Originally posted by Ant
          My aren't we all very funny. Perhaps if a few of you acted your age a little more rather than behaving like children the mods wouldn't get so pissed off. I'm getting so bloody fed up with repeating myself about this forum and if this carries on as it has the last few months then I am closing down the Soap Box. Just because the Soap Box is for off topic discussion does not mean.. oh hang on deja vu, I just remembered you don't give a shit do you?

I've asked you all countless times to respect these forums and not use them for spewing forth your personal vitreol and pissing matches but obviously some people couldn't give a shit, well quite frankly neither can I to keep this forum open. Just keep up with your little digs and see where this forum ends up, I'd like to see how you handle moderating it.
          Good read
          Last edited by Admiral; 26 January 2003, 16:54.

Comment

Working...
          X