Bluetooth Keyb&mouse from MS???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth Keyb&mouse from MS???

I am looking out for a new keyboard & mouse.
    What do you think of this???

It should be compatible with my iPAQ shouldn't it?
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

You never know with MS
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

quite... perhaps i'd have better luck with a palm!
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Actually afaik it runs only on Windows XP+SP1
        All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

typical Trust MS to abuse a universal technology

Comment

And not only that, the Bluetooth access point they provide isn't outfitted with LAN drivers, so you're basically paying a huge amount of cash for a plain-jane wireless kb&mouse...also, a friend of mine is reporting 5(!) days working time with NiMH batteries...in this situation the Logitech MX700 wins hands-down.
            All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

yup, but i would also like a wireless keyboard. I dont really want to have two receivers. On the other hand, as they are radio, the MX700 doesn't have to be line of sight does it?

Comment

Working...
              X