Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to enable TV-Out by Registry?

Hello, folks:

I've been a Matrox user since the Millennium I released, and now using Marvel G200. My 17" Monitor was out-of-order yesterday and needs to be repaired. I plan to using my TV as main monitor, but unfortunately I didn't turn on TV-Out before the VGA monitor was dead. What I have in hands now is just a notebook computer and I am able to get access to my desktop via network (my PC is running Win2k Adv. Server), by using telnet and registry editor. So I need to do via registry editing are: 1) change resolution to 800x600 (or below), and 2) turn on TV-Out. Can anybody give me a hand? tkx.

ps. I've tried using a DOS boot diskette to run "progbios -maven NTSC" to enable DOS-Box TV-output, but I don't know why it won't work.

List of equipments:
    Celeron 1.2Ghz (Tualatin) on 440BX, Marvel G200 (w/o TV Tuner), Windows 2000 Advanced Server w/ SP3, PDesk final version, Video tools 2.02
    TV: Sony WEGA 21" w/ FD Trinitron

Can you get VNC running on the computer?
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
      Can you get VNC running on the computer?
      Unfortunately no.... I haven't install VNC on it.

Comment

Working...
      X