Talk about deserving a lawsuit.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about deserving a lawsuit.....

Both the pharmacy involved and the cops need to get hammered on this one.

What makes it worse is that Walgreens is about the largest pharmacy chain in the US, but that doesn't help if the employees are brain dead.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Talk about deserving a lawsuit.....
    Indeed!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Our letter to the Tacoma's Mayor, City Manager, City Council members (all) and Police Chief;

Our family lives in Romulus, a suburb of Detroit Michihgan. While browsing last night I ran into this story from the AP;

As a retired health care professional may I ask just what in the name of God your officers were thinking? Why didn't they simply ask the pharmicist to check their records to see if this patient was regularly being prescribed Percocet? Why didn't they simply tell the pharmacist to have the woman come back after the clinic physician had time to return their call? Then there is the "judge" who presided over the arraignment. Here is yet another mental giant incapable of creative or rational thinking.

We smell very poorly trained and insensitive police and judicial personnel here, not to mention a pharmacist that is in need of license review. Someone with so little innate intelligence need not be dispensing powerful drugs. All the above persons are desparately in need of a large dose of common sense.

Don't expect to see us spending any time or money in your community when we visit our Washington state relatives.
      We also sent CC's to Bill O'Reilly and Hannity & Colmes of FOX NEWS since this is just the kind of bone they like to chew on

Dr. Mordrid
      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 26 January 2003, 07:25.
      Dr. Mordrid

Comment

I dispise Walgreens. Most of the time the stores are seriously understaffed, and often the employees give the impression that they'd rather not have you, or anyone else, shopping at their store, because that just means more work for them.

Comment

Not to mention that their prices are more than a little higher than about any other chain in our area. Not too smart considering they are the Johnny-come-lately's around here.

Dr. Mordrid
          Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
          X