Black Sunday is coming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Sunday is coming...

It is time once again to watch my favorite team play in the Superbowl as I did 19 years ago when I was 12. It was a long road back but we made it

GO RAIDERS!!!

edit: typo
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Yeah I'm rooting for them too.. Go Raiders!

Comment

black sunday!

the last time I heard that term was in reference to the sunday when DTV fried a sh*t load of comprimised access cards for there satelite service.
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by gtforty
        black sunday!

the last time I heard that term was in reference to the sunday when DTV fried a sh*t load of comprimised access cards for there satelite service.
        They stole it from Superbowl XVIII when the Raiders beat Washington 38-9 BTW, they were 12-4 that season. But i do remember the DTV black sunday as well

Dave
        Last edited by Helevitia; 24 January 2003, 18:01.
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
          They stole it from Superbowl XVIII when the Raiders beat Washington 38-9 BTW, they were 12-4 that season. But i do remember the DTV black sunday as well

Dave

say no more!
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

I remember that Raider superbowl win over Washington, but also remember quite well the win they had over Minnesota when John Madden was coach, with Ken Stabler and all that crew.

Comment

The only reason those hosers are in the bowl (and the Broncos aren't) is because of a certain ex-Bronco we let them have (Romo)
              Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

The Raiders will probably end up winning it in the end but I have to say, GO BUCS!!!!!!!

Of course the Raiders wouldn't even be there in the first place if the Titans hadn't of given it to them.

Joel
                Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

I thought we weren't allowed any of this geo/political bullshit???

Oh, sorry, wrong thread

(Don't worry Joel, I'm JOKING )
                  DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                    I remember that Raider superbowl win over Washington, but also remember quite well the win they had over Minnesota when John Madden was coach, with Ken Stabler and all that crew.
                    Ahh, the good ol' days Madden is awesome! I listen to him every morning. Great guy. My first football game ever was watching Jim Plunkett pass to Kenny King when I was 6? 7? Somewhere around there

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
                      The only reason those hosers are in the bowl (and the Broncos aren't) is because of a certain ex-Bronco we let them have (Romo)
                      Yeah yeah, say what you will be we all know who won the division this year Also, Romo was a 49er before joining the Broncos. Nothing better than taking a great player from the Raiders two most hated teams

GO RAIDERS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joel
                        The Raiders will probably end up winning it in the end but I have to say, GO BUCS!!!!!!!

Of course the Raiders wouldn't even be there in the first place if the Titans hadn't of given it to them.

Joel
                        So...Buck boy, how about a nice friendly wager??? I will donate $20 to MURC if the Raiders lose, but if the Bucs lose you gotta front some cash for MURC I know you have a family and at times it's tough to just give out money so I will let you decide the amount you want to give. At least $1 though. How about it?

GO RAIDERS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GNEP
                          I thought we weren't allowed any of this geo/political bullshit???

Oh, sorry, wrong thread

(Don't worry Joel, I'm JOKING )
                          Take your geo politcal bullshit and put it back in whatever thread it came from

GO RAIDERS!!!

Comment

I think it would start getting geopolitical if we started arguing about which game was the REAL football!

Comment

<---- My special geopolitical avatar for the weekend
                              Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
                              X