General thoughts on buying a car and saving MURC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General thoughts on buying a car and saving MURC

I was going to make this UK only, but non-Brits can skip to the final paragraph

Ok, I start work with Arnold Clark on Monday as 1st Line Tech Support. I get £30 for anyone I recommend to Arnold Clark (actually £50 if I attend in person).

Here's an idea:
    1. You let me know if you're thinking of buying a car, and which Arnold Clark branch you would be attending.
    2. I call the manager of the branch and let them know you'll be attending (this is compulsory by Arnold Clark).
    3. If you go through with the purchase, you get free 'Clark Care' (which may nor may not be crap ). I get £30. I'll give this to MURC.
    4. You have years of happy motoring

So, basically, if you're in the UK and buying a car, go see Arnold Clark, if there's something that takes your fancy then this could know another few quid Ant's way.

Now then, are there any other ideas like this? i.e. Recommend a friend etc. All we have to do is post them in here and we can all go round the world quoting our friends, and getting discounts and stuff

Plus we can put it Ant's way, because if we didn't have MURC we wouldn't be getting this cash anyway, and our lives would be generally dull and empty. Capisce?

Thoughts or suggestions if people have similar schemes
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000
Working...
X