Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G450 Low Profile - DVI pinout requested

Hi everyone,

I just bought a Low Profile G450 DVI on eBay. I'm building a custom microATX low profile PC which I'm going to install in my Stereo rack as a Media PC.

The G450 DVI only has a DVI connector, and I didn't get any adapter cable with it. I know there exists a DVI-to-Two-VGAs adapter cable for this card, but I just can't seem to find any for sale anywhere, including on shopmatrox (it's out of stock).

Does anybody on this forum have the pinout for the DVI connector on this card? This would help me even more than the cable itself, as I intend to customize the PC case with TV-out connectors etc. Please, Matrox, help me with this, I live within walking distance from your HQ in Dorval, I could come and drop off a case of Molson in exchange for this info

I found it

Well, thanks for nothing.... I found it myself. It's the same pinout as the 2nd DVI connector on the Parhelia (the one which can be used with a DVI to Dual HD15 breakout cable). The actual pinout can be found in the Parhelia manual, available for download on Matrox's site. Thank myself

Comment

Working...
    X