Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal2 pre-orders...

I saw this, and thought you guys might be interested:

Newegg has Unreal2 available for pre-order. $50 shipped, with a Valentine's Day ETA.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

EBGames is taking preorders $55.98 ($49.99 + $5.99 shipping)shipped 2 day air on Feb 4.
    They will also have the game in stores on Feb 4 for $49.99 +tax

Comment

Thanks chaps, looking at the reminded me so pre-ordered it from Amazon.co.uk for £24.99 +p&p (approx $45) for a delivery date of 7th feb.

Regards MD
      Interests include:
      Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Originally posted by mdhome
        Thanks chaps, looking at the reminded me so pre-ordered it from Amazon.co.uk for £24.99 +p&p (approx $45) for a delivery date of 7th feb.

Regards MD
        The problem with Pre-ordering from amazon Uk is that they will post it on the day of release (friday 7th), so you will not get it until the monday.

If you Pre-Order it from gameplay.com, you will get it on the day of release, and you can play it all weekend.

Comment

sold your P right in time eh wombat?
          no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Originally posted by gordo-uk
            The problem with Pre-ordering from amazon Uk is that they will post it on the day of release (friday 7th), so you will not get it until the monday.

If you Pre-Order it from gameplay.com, you will get it on the day of release, and you can play it all weekend.
            Hi Gordo, I'm not available that weekend so an early delivery isnt too important. Keeping the cost down is though

Regards MD
            Interests include:
            Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Working...
            X