Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matrox RT2000 in UK? Where can i buy one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox RT2000 in UK? Where can i buy one?

Hi,
    Visiting my old friends in the tech department at college the other day. What do i find but 3 brand new RT2000 editing systems.. to make me green with envy
    so...
    having bullied a friend into agreeing to buy my G400max and RRG i am eager to plan my purchase of an RT2000, as luck would have it, my system includes everything on the Matrox reccomended list, P3-500 Be6, SB Live
    great...
    My student grant some come next month.. excellent.. but..

Where do i buy one from? I know there available cos ive seen and played with one.
    But i go to the online matrox store and there is no mention.. same at jessops and datavision?
    thats the only places ive shopped? any more suggestions. I dont want to import as i have to pay import and duty ect and that would hike the price up??

So do you guys/girls no where i can get one?

thanks,

Colin
    Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Please see authorised reseller list on our site below
    http://www.matrox.com/videoweb/sales...sellers.htm#uk

Comment

Thanks for that, i shall definatly check that out!
      Thanks
      :OP

CMB
      Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

Last time I was on their site I noticed that Insight had them in stock.
        www.insight.com/uk

Comment

Or check out the ads in Computer Video Mag - available from good newspaper outlets, WH Smiths normally carry it for 3 weeks of the month. Or try them at www.computervideo.net

Comment

Yep, Insight and SImply bothe have them in stock
            insihgt being cheaper at £780 for a total of around £938 with VAT
            now where to raise it from :OP

thanks people

Colin

Comment

Working...
            X