Latest MBM5 Suports HDD temp sensors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest MBM5 Suports HDD temp sensors!

Latest Version of Motherboard Monitor 5 suports reading the temp sensor from either IDE or SCSI harddrives!

MBM's site
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

That's not new is it?
    I know I've been using it for ages :O
    P4 Northwood 1.8GHz@2.7GHz 1.65V Albatron PX845PEV Pro
    Running two Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD
    And of course, Matrox Parhelia | My Matrox histroy: Mill-I, Mill-II, Mystique, G400, Parhelia

Comment

Yes, but you don't have to copy dll's and he has removed the "big" varning
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Cheers for the heads-up
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I installed it, saw my CPU temps, cried and promptly uninstalled it!

Ignorance is bliss!

<font size=1>Paddy needs some water cooling!</font>
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Which HHD's have temperature sensors?
            My system:
            | Athlon XP2600+ 2,4GHz@200FSB| Water Cooled Processor | Samsung 2x256MB PC3200 Ram (400MHz) | Epox 8RDA mb | Hercules FDX Radeon 8500 LE 128MB | Abit Hot Rod DMA/100 RAID controller | 2*20GB IBM and Western 10.2GB @RAID controller | Soundblaster 5.1 Audigy Player | Actima 6x/32x DVD-ROM, Samsung 12x/8x/32x CDRW | Logitech Force Feedback wheel | Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick | 550W water-cooled Q-TEC PSU | 278/278 kbit DSL internet connection | Windows 2000 Pro | My Homepage
            homemade watercooling in use,Pics on the homepage...

no more VIA, no more!

Comment

ibm 60gxp's work
              but I can't get a reading off my western digital 80G drive

Comment

I was under the impression that temperature sensors are only found on EIDE drives.
                Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

Just noticed it today.

BTW my cpu is between 29 and 39°

Comment

Working...
                  X