Poor policing leads to death of one there collegues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor policing leads to death of one there collegues

Early today Police led a raid on suspect terrorists in a flat in Manchester.
    BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

It seems they must have thought these people were a soft touch and didn't bother handcuffing the suspect. The result after an hour one broke free and broke back into the flat. The terrorist suspect then managed to get a knife and attack the investigating special branch officers resulting in the death of Stephen Oake and injuries to other officers.
    I can't understand why the officers weren't armed and also why they didn't at least handcuff the suspects first. Perhaps it's hard lessoned learned but it's one that common sense should have prevented.
    My heart goes out to his family.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

That's terrible....
    #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
    people do all day!"

Comment

Hey, maybe if the police were allowed to carry guns...

- Gurm

P.S. Sorry, I was flamebaiting. It _is_ terrible.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

apparently handcuffing may have violated his human rights hence it was not done.
        crazy eh!

Comment

That's sad..... very sad.
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Originally posted by ayoub_ibrahim
            apparently handcuffing may have violated his human rights hence it was not done.
            crazy eh!
            Well by not handcuffing resulted in Stephens rights being permantly violated. It's time to forget this political correct nonesense when dealing with potentially very dangerous people.
            If they were armed it may have resulted in one dead Algerian but that would have been his choice.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
            X