Problem with uploading avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with uploading avatar

I tried to upload a new avatar, when I press sumbit I'm taken to the request lost password form.
    "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Now, now, right now now?

Dan
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Ok, Yes bug confirmed, This post is also testing to see if our preview bug is there...

Edit: yes preview bug is still with us.

Working on it

Dan
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Thanks, Sasq. I had posted about this as well. Thanks for your very involved hard work.
        Last edited by High_Jumbllama; 14 January 2003, 17:06.

Comment

Just call me super Vegito. :^D

And I just checked it and it works again. High gives Sasq a scratch behind the ears.
          Last edited by High_Jumbllama; 14 January 2003, 17:06.

Comment

scratch behind the ear? don't think he will notice that. what about a hefty pad on the back?
            no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Scratches behind the ears work, I start purring though

It appears the problems are fixed, but I'm going to leave our extras like quick reply offline until I get home from work tonight Just to make sure.

The problem involved part of the server upgrade that took place on the weekend. Should be resolved now.

Dan
              Juu nin to iro

Comment

Yay
                "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Originally posted by thop
                  scratch behind the ear? don't think he will notice that. what about a hefty pad on the back?
                  I was holding a gardening rake in my hands.

Comment

Working...
                  X