Please Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Read

With the strange and wonderful DB problems we have been having recently. I've moved the forums back to completly vanilla vBB. I'll sort the quick reply and everything else later.
    Most of what was running *shouldn't* be causing problems, but just in case....

Extra things like quick reply and who's online in IRC will get turned back on one step at a time.

Dan
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Thanks for all the hard work Dan.

ATB

T.
    FT.

Comment

Thanks Tony

Could everybody please post in this thread any bugs or faults they find atm, Just so i can keep this all in one place

Thanks

Dan
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Thanks here as well now lets see if it works.

Yup it seems to do.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Can't create Poll

When I try to create a poll, It bypasses the the poll setup screen

Comment

It appears the problems are fixed, not limited to but including the preview post, poll and avatar problem and the DB
            But I'm going to leave our extras like quick reply offline until I get home from work tonight Just to make sure.

The problem involved part of the server upgrade that took place on the weekend. Should be resolved now.

Dan
            Juu nin to iro

Comment

Well, everything seems to be resolved. knock on wood. All mods to the board are back in place.

I can now sleep at night

Dan
              Juu nin to iro

Comment

Have a beer on me first though........cheers for the effort.
                Lawrence

Comment

Working...
                X