Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mediastudio Pro 6.5 - To - 7.0 Upgrade Offer

Buy MEDIASTUDIO PRO 6.5 now...

...and qualify for a FREE upgrade to version 7.0.

The version 7.0 software will ship to those who accept this deal within four to six weeks of the release date, which is expected to be March 5, 2003:

Turn your life’s best moments into stunning movies with Corel VideoStudio! Get creative with drag-and-drop stylish templates, artistic filters, titles, transitions, and the whole palette of advanced editing tools. Get your FREE trial.

Jerry Jones
    I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

Turn your life’s best moments into stunning movies with Corel VideoStudio! Get creative with drag-and-drop stylish templates, artistic filters, titles, transitions, and the whole palette of advanced editing tools. Get your FREE trial.

The offer seems to apply only if you pay $495 for the full retail version of 6.5

How much would it cost to buy a hardware/software bundled version and then pay for the upgrade?

It doesn't seem much of an offer to me!

Now, if Ulead would give a free upgrade (6.5 full -> 7.0 full, or 6.5 Director's Cut -> 7.0 Director's Cut) to people who produce their purchase invoice dated after 1-Jan-2003 (for example) from alternative sources, e.g. www.LynxDV.com that would be a different story.

As it is, I have to sit and wait.

Comment

Working...
    X