Cs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cs ?

I was just wondering if anyone in the Murc pld CS and does the Murc have a clan?

I play CS regularly.. even run my own server at times. (though I still need to figure out how to disable the AWP on mapchanges, and install anti-camp & TK mods).

not in a clan or anything though... (and I don't think murc has a CS one).
    Last edited by dZeus; 11 January 2003, 17:50.

Comment

Well I have the server, and if there are enough of you and with the Murc's permission we could start a CS clan for Murcer's

What do you think guys ??

Comment

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

nice one

Cool website too

Comment

I have a Cs server, so how does it sound if we put a Murc CS squad together and then the Murc would have both

What do you think ?

Comment

Contact Oboy or omegaRED. They're the ones who handles the clan[MU] site.
              Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Originally posted by dZeus
                I play CS regularly.. even run my own server at times. (though I still need to figure out how to disable the AWP on mapchanges, and install anti-camp & TK mods).

not in a clan or anything though... (and I don't think murc has a CS one).
                Why would you want to disable the AWP if you have anti-camp mods? The AWP is an awesome weapon, especially if you can use it well and not camp. My favorite combo is a desert eagle and the AWP. Sure it does a huge amount of damage, but if you are on the move the aiming dificulty more than makes up for the power.

Comment

Former CS player here. I started a long, long time ago at beta 2.1 (Aug. 1999) and quit at final 1.3 (sometime in the middle of last year). I quit because it just wasn't fun anymore. I played beta 5.2 again (the best version IMO) a couple of months ago with a few friends and it was a blast. These days, I play Natural Selection (http://www.natural-selection.org) and host a server every once in a while, when my friends want to play and we can't find a good server.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverend Maynard
                    Why would you want to disable the AWP if you have anti-camp mods? The AWP is an awesome weapon, especially if you can use it well and not camp. My favorite combo is a desert eagle and the AWP. Sure it does a huge amount of damage, but if you are on the move the aiming dificulty more than makes up for the power.
                    I don't have an anti-camp mod installed atm, so I can't comment on how it will affect the play with AWP enabled.

I don't like the AWP because it's too powerfull. It's unbalanced. There are a lot of people walking around with it and that have a crosshair taped onto the monitor... which makes it even more unbalanced. Like the BFG in quake3 (and perhaps even shaft).

And as far as sniper rifles concerned, the Scout already is very powerfull, and very good for aim on the move as well...

Comment

Yup, another Natural Selection player.

Since when is the awp too powerful? I haven't played in a couple releases, but they dramatically weakened the AWP before I quit.

The scout is not that powerful.
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I also play Natural Selection great MOD

Comment

Hah! The AWP is too powerful? My friend snipes with the Desert Eagle. He gets headshots 1/3 of the time, and he doesn't camp. Every time we go to a LAN place, I always hear "OMG SOLID SNAKE! I HATE YOU!" from other players

Comment

The Deagle used to be better for sniping, around beta 5 or so. They added more inaccuracy after that. I generally prefer the AK over the scout. The first bullet of the AK-47 is pretty accurate, and damn powerful.
                            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Yeah, he uses the Desert Eagle along with other weapons now. Usually the AK-47, the Colt or the MP5. Good thing he usually doesn't use the AWP to snipe. When he does, he gets kicked from the server for "cheating"

Comment

Working...
                              X