X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waste of atomic mass

"Illinois nazis...."

"I hate Illinois nazis!"

Is it just me or do some people need to pull their head out of their rectum?

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Need an old Dodge Monaco so we can run them all off a bridge I'd modify the script at that point, and stop the car, get out, and shoot them all in the nads.

"It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas."
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Louis Farrakhan can stand up in the front of thousands and talk about death to the white man and nothing is done. Muslim leaders in the US can preach about death to Americans and nothing is done. But let a white guy talk about the survival of the white race and everyone seems to want to see him tried and quartered.

Joel
      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel
        Louis Farrakhan can stand up in the front of thousands and talk about death to the white man and nothing is done. Muslim leaders in the US can preach about death to Americans and nothing is done. But let a white guy talk about the survival of the white race and everyone seems to want to see him tried and quartered.

Joel
        Including a bunch of misled white guys...

Funny, you never see black guys talking down the NAACP or that genocide preaching tit Malcolm X (who got celebrated as a hero in a movie.)

Comment

Re: Waste of atomic mass

Originally posted by Jammrock
          [B...Is it just me or do some people need to pull their head out of their rectum?[/B]
          Some peoples heads are their rectums.
          chuck
          Chuck
          秋音的爸爸

Comment

When I was in college, there was a "Black Senior Yearbook". Shortly thereafter, a "Latino/Latina Senior Yearbook" was introduced. When one of my fellow caucasians semi-seriously suggested that there be a "White Senior Yearbook", he was brought up on charges in front of the University Court.

- Gurm
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            I would still get screwed

Comment

P.S. The court decided that there could not be a "White Senior Yearbook", but that the "Black Senior Yearbook" had to allow white people onto their staff and into the book.
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                P.S. The court decided that there could not be a "White Senior Yearbook", but that the "Black Senior Yearbook" had to allow white people onto their staff and into the book.
                Heh, wise court.
                chuck
                Chuck
                秋音的爸爸

Comment

WTF!!

This IS in the USA right?

Reassure me....

Rights for everyone except the whiteys?
                  Thats a bit extreme is it not. They should never differentiate between the races/colours/creeds in ANY case. Otherwise you will have to have a book for F'ing everything.
                  Oh, the "White people with red hair and green eyes Yearbook" why not?

(They'd be bloody lucky to find one person......)
                  And then they complain about Racism....
                  PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                  Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                  +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Called reverse discrimination. It's big in the US these days. Everyone can make fun on white males, but white males can't make fun of anything but themselves.

Jammrock
                    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Pretty much the same bullshit soon after September 11th when some schools curtailed students' patriotic acts because they might be offensive to some muslims and foreign exchange students. I am not one to offend someone but one expects patriotic acts in the country the person is from. After all, that is where you'd expect to see it.

Comment

These people do make me wonder "self: why do these people even bother...to exsist?" "well self, I'm really not sure..."

~Sethos

and I'm only mildly mentally unbalanced compared to them...
                        "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

See my first post in the 'Show a little respect' thread to see how I feel about all this.

In short though, I think it's sad that in order to provide equal rights to one group, another must suffer. I've been told that the "suffering" that white men may be experiencing now is so far from the suffering that others have experienced in the past, that it we (as white men) should just deal with it. The rant I have in response to that is too long to place here, but let's just say that anyone who's ever told me that has received the "here, have a cup of STFU" from myself.
                          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Yup. The entire "you need to suffer because others used to suffer" argument is bullshit.

- Gurm

Comment

Isn't that the basis of Catholicism?
                              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
                              X