Guy Ritchie Quotes Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Ritchie Quotes Game

Alright, the rules.. I will start this off with a quote from Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, and then someone must respond with a quote from Snatch. From there on we will alternate movies until this is the ultimate Ritchie quote thread (if you guys are game..) For those of you who don't have a clue what I am talking about, never mind. (There's always the video store, if you haven't seen these flicks, go rent them.. now!)

Oh, and extra credit if you can name who said the line in the previous post.

Whoever has the last post wins.

Alright, to begin:

It's a deal. It's a steal. It's sale of the f***ing century!
    Last edited by KvHagedorn; 9 January 2003, 01:08.

Protection from what? Zee Germans?

`you are messing up my other thread.. by makin this topic.

~tom said yours. lol
    Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 9 January 2003, 00:27.
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Alright, that was Turkish..

Take a bag. I took a bag home last night, cost me a lot more than ten pound, I can tell you.

Comment

"I hate fu**ing pikeys!"

?who

KvH: Take a bag....is from Lock Stock. Unfortunately i haven't seen the film in a while.
        (And i don't rent anymore, cos i forget to take them back, and its very expensive.)
        PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

There aren't enough Guy Ritchie movies for this to be any fun.

- Gurm
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Evildead666
            "I hate fu**ing pikeys!"
            That was Tommy.. and the big boxer dude too.. but it was actually "I fu**ing hate pikeys!"

mine was Bacon.

OK it's round to Lock, Stock again...

"Guns for show, knives for a pro."

Comment

Hehe, that waz Soap.

Snatch's turn: "Do you know what Nemesis means? It is the rigteous infliction of retribution by a concerned party...personified in this case by a horrible old ****...ME!"
              All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

that was Bricktop..

We grow copious amounts of ganja here, and you're carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertilizer... and you don't look like your average horti-f***ing-culturalist.

Comment

Ummm...Winston was the dude's name if I remember correctly.

"Oh, Tyrone, what have u done?"

Comment

What was that's guys name? Sol? Vinny? I can't remember, one of the black robbers...

"Why do they call him the bullet-dodger?"
                    "'Cause he dodges bullets, Avi."

Or my personal favorite:

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.

Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.

Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell p***y and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old p***y, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no p***y here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... F*** off!

Jammrock
                    Last edited by Jammrock; 9 January 2003, 12:58.
                    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Dammit, Jam, I was gonna use that quote! (albeit just the end of it)
                      :-)

Comment

"...What are they for?"
                        "Oh, don't play innocent with me Bazza...for spanking!"

Comment

Bullet Tooth Tony: You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Hehe, had to add this: Ya like dags?
                          Last edited by BuddMan; 9 January 2003, 20:54.
                          System Specs:
                          Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
                          May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
                          Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
                          And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
                          just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
                          For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Originally posted by lecter
                            "...What are they for?"

Barry the Baptist

"Oh, don't play innocent with me Bazza...for spanking!"

Hatchet Harry

Alright, I wanna do a quote from Snatch. Who are these guys?

"You ain't from this planet, are you? Who is gonna mug two black fellas holding pistols, sat in a car that's worth less than your shirt?"

"Bullet Tooth Tony and his friend, Desert Eagle point five O"

Comment

Sol and Vinny of course (dunno if in that order)

Comment

Working...
                              X