• Show
Clear All

• everytime i make a post now

its going to remind me of a year in my life

1979-the year i was born
    www.lizziemorrison.com

bah
    yer just a baby

and you'll only be reminded for the next 24 posts....unless you can see the future....
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I'll be an old man with alzheimer's by the time I get to that point, so it really won't matter.
      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

haha indeed jw

1980- my mother took lots of pictures of me
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Little did she know...

Comment

hahahhahaha

1981- i walked into the kitchen and put my hands in the fire on the gas stove.
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Ouch! That's learning the hard way.. did you permanently screw up your hands?

Comment

nope-had to wear bandages and socks around them though for 2 months

1982- both my grandpas died. we bought 15acres of land and my grandma spent her $500,000 from my g-pa dying on takin us out to dinner to fancy restaurants and buying us gifts galore for a year.
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
                  hahahhahaha

I did the same thing, albeit the burner had been turned off for a little bit (no more than a minute or two) and I have no idea what year it was.

Comment

79 just coming to end of my schooling at wondering how long I was going to be unemployed.
                    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
                      hahahhahaha

You know, I was in my freshman year of college and doing a few things which were about as bright.

Comment

1982- both my grandpas died.
                        Maybe one of them got reincarnated in me, that's the year I was born

Comment

Errr...how'd you remember the year you were born? First thing I can remember was when I was 2 years old....eating the left over pudding from a mixing bowl.
                          System Specs:
                          Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
                          May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
                          Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
                          And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
                          just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
                          For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

First thing I can remember is been pushed in a pram in the local park. Can't remember being born must have been pissed at the time.
                            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

rofl. I remember stuff that happened when I was two. In 1982 I was in high school being a pain in the arse to all the teachers, especially Fr. Ryan. hehehe.
                              [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                              Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                              Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                              Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                              Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Working...
                              X