Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAGS, I'm gonna kick yer butt!

Friday night. 8pm MST.
    Yer skinny arse is gonna be blown to bits!

Wanna watch Rags get whooped up on?
    Any bets on if he's man enough to even show up??

See the thread in Matrox Gaming to find out where to see Rags get wasted, and maybe take a few shots at him yourself (or me, Joel, or Greebe if you think you can handle it ).

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

MST? I didn't know anyone lived in Mountain Time.

- Gur,
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Ya, a bunch of us do and we actually have Mountains out here.
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

me, rags, paul, wombat, and many more live in this time zone.
        Enough of us that it has been the location for 2 MURC LAN parties over the years.

ps.....Pauly, I'm gonna trounce you too, with my new AMD, intel boy
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

(clears throat) Aren't you guys forgetting about one small minor little detail I don't think Rags is going to be there. I happen to know he is going to be out on the town(I hope at least). First correct guess gets a prize. I don't know of what, but I'll think of something

Dave
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Hey, I'm close to MST, just a stones throw away in CST...okay, so you'd have to have a really good arm. Now if I only had a high-speed internet connection.

Jammrock
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Uh Oh!!!!.....LOL

Kruzin is a new Jerry Sanders Ho....

Helping AMD pay for a new wall mural or marble bust of "King Jerry" for their Lobby In Sunnyvale.
              "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                MST? I didn't know anyone lived in Mountain Time.

- Gur,
                Hmm, a ton of us are in MST. Once you've been in the mountains, you can't go anywhere else.
                "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
                  me, rags, paul, wombat, and many more live in this time zone.
                  Enough of us that it has been the location for 2 MURC LAN parties over the years.
                  And the next one is where? and When?
                  "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Once you've been in the mountains, you can't go anywhere else.
                    HEHEHE... I never new Chickens were picky about where they "Go"

They just seem to "GO" anywhere they please

Comment

without me. no ut2k3, nor a system that could handle it at acceptable speed.

mfg
                      wulfman
                      "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
                      "Lobsters?"
                      "Really? I didn't know they did that."
                      "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
                        (clears throat) Aren't you guys forgetting about one small minor little detail I don't think Rags is going to be there. I happen to know he is going to be out on the town(I hope at least). First correct guess gets a prize. I don't know of what, but I'll think of something

Dave
                        To forget about a detail like that, I would have had to know about it in the first place. Since Rags is living in a cave these days, nobody knows what he's up to.

So...you guys got a big romantic weekend planned on the west coast?

Comment

I really think we should plan a Weekend lan party one of these day for us MURCer in the MST. That could be alot of fun.

Comment

All we need is a place to do it, and someone to set up some game servers.
                            Our host in the past has been a friend of mine here in town, and we have always done it at his place, on his multiple servers.
                            Unfortunatly, he doesn't want to host any more (though a few bucks tossed his way might change his mind )

Comment

Unfortunatly, he doesn't want to host any more (though a few bucks tossed his way might change his mind )
                              Yeah because food, booze, ice, cokes, getting tables and chairs, setting up and breaking down, and a few other extras was not enough.

Joel
                              Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Working...
                              X