Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Why would a new user be getting a message like this? Does it take a while for the account to become active?

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Edit: This is trying to post a reply and trying to start a new thread. Tried on 2 systems so it's not IE settings.
    Last edited by Strahd; 7 January 2003, 13:55.
    #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
    people do all day!"

Was that here, or somewhere else...

As a first guess I'd say it was before the new user had received an activation email - and or acted on it, if it was after activation and it was here, let me know

Dan
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I believe the problem is that he never received an activation email. He sent an email to admin@matroxusers.com to request the email be sent.

I haven't spoken to him since so I'm not sure if the email was received.

Edit: It still isn't working for him. He never got an email.
      Last edited by Strahd; 8 January 2003, 07:59.
      #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
      people do all day!"

Comment

Working...
      X