Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to TekSector?

Just popped over to see a review on http://www.teksector.net/ and saw this:
    Yes, that's right! If you're viewing this page right now, (and obviously you are) then there must be some kind of logical reasoning why I have posted this. Well, there IS a good reason. Tek Sector is back on the rise and you'll be seeing a lot more of us as soon as I get a few issues worked out. No, not the kind of issues you may be thinking! I can assure you, my mental status is quite stable...well, most of the time. These issues include a new site design, more material, and whatever else I can think of to make Tek Sector a better place for our readers.

We dropped out of existance about four months ago as the result of some not-so-pleasant occurances, which cursed me with the inability to constitute the time I needed to continue updating the site. These instances have passed however, and we're almost ready to bring you guys some hardcore hardware reviews once again.

So, be on the lookout, cuz we're comin back atcha with some straight-up, good 'ole, Tek Sector badass-ness. New look, same great reviews! Affirmative...

~Steve
    Anyone know what the 'not-so-please occurrences were? And more to the point, when this happened? (4 months ago is pointless without a date for the note ).

P.
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000
Working...
X