• Show
Clear All

• So tell me

how was everyones year?

what happened to you people all year

highlights and all
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Ladies first.
    Last edited by SitFlyer; 3 January 2003, 22:32.

Comment

For me?
      One word: moody
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
        For me?
        ROFLMAO

Comment

I guess I set myself up for that one. M'eh!
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Re: So tell me

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
            how was everyones year?
            Stressful.

what happened to you people all year
            ugly custody battle.
            layoff, followed by months of job searching.
            taking on a new job I've quickly learned to despise.

highlights and all
            Only real "highlight" was winning afore mentioned custody fiasco, and having my kids almost full time now. Other than that, the year was crap.
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Well the my year was great up until Christmas Day where my Best friend was killed by her @%$#@ husband who I also knew.

Other than that, evrything went well thanks for asking.

Comment

been a shit year then i see

here too i guess. will take me awhile to write out..
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

lets see, i started out the newyear with my exboyfriend screaming at the guy i was 'seeing'

then the guy had to go home to the UK. all was swell but he never broke up with his girlfriend. then around May he said that he couldnt do it etc. wasnt really bothered all that much really.

then my bestfriend charlotte and i decided that we were movin to england and goin to school there. happy joy happy joy.

then i cant afford my place on my own anymore and i get a roommate, then i lose my job and begin looking for a new one. i finally find one and i get home and my roommate tells me that she is moving out she cant afford to live there anymore. so then charlotte convinces ..no begs me to move to florida. says that i can pay off my bills live with her and her dad and then we can move to england in dec/jan to start the school year next fall.

i put my house up for sell and pack all my things, and give my precious dog away to very nice people but i miss the hell out of her. and i gave my lizard back to the exboyfriend. and drive the huge ass drive. then get here and she moves out of the house 3 days later because i hadnt got a job yet. turns out that it takes me a month to get one. then i lose it 3 days into it because i didnt have an ID to show them. lost my mobile somewhere in the move and still cant find it.

i missed a month of rent on my house since i had no job and i had to sign a quick claim deed and give my house back to the people that sold it to me.

so i get a new job, yay me. and charlottes dad moves to naples for a few months to work in a mall there. lalalalala. ups and downs with charlotte. shes a bit of a dramatic person 24/7. but i do get the house to myself 2-3 days a week.

charlotte decides that shes in love with her boyfriend and they are going to spend there lives together. in north carolina, so she begins to look for schooling there.

lizzie decides **** it im going alone then. and starts paying back people she ows money too.

charlotte buys a plane ticket to go visit her mother in london for next monday... so she will be there a month.

i go hang out with her tonight and she tells me that her dad feels uncomfortable with me living here since im not family and wants me to leave sometime soon.

so to recap the year. i lost a guy/house/dog/lizard/friend/mobile/job/and... think thats it...oh no.. im homeless soon too.

****ing go me!
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Wow, Lizzie.. that's depressing.. not quite as bad as Elie's singular event though. Condolences, Elie.

Comment

Think I'll trade in the non-alcohol raspberry Spumonte for some Jack Daniels after reading that

Dr. Mordrid
                      Dr. Mordrid
                      ----------------------------
                      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Extremely depressing....
                        I hope that everyone gets areally good and nice 2003!
                        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Did anyone have a good 2002

Mine wasn't great but no way near as bad as Elie, Kruzin or Lizzie's
                          When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Sorry to read about the bad news. I hope you all have a much better year in 2003.

Not to brag but I had a very good year. My second daugther was born, so my wife stayed home for a year. (too bad it put us in the poor house for a bit)

My best friend's tumor was beign, and the operation was successful.

And NOBODY I know ( or close to me ) died this year.

Two of my good friends went through a seperation and now a divorse, the good thing was that one of my buddies has a better life now without that crazy women who everybody disliked from the beginning. The other buddy and his wife just fell out of love after 2 years marriage and seeing each other for 3 years.

So it was a quiet year except for a crying newborn at 2:00am, for a good chunk of the year. But hey, last Christmas on the 23 of December we should have been killed in a car accident. You know the kind that's the difference of 1 millisecond or 1cm. The bone head driver just didn't see us. Totally destroyed the car, kept my pregnent wife in the hospital for 2nights for observation and my 3 year had nightmares and didn't want to get in the car for a while.

But we got through it all and are super happy for the year that past.

All the best to everyone.

R.

Comment

My 2002 wasn't very good either, but I don't have anything to complain about if I compare it with Lizzie or Elie.

I hope that 2003 will be a good year for everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X