Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The (1/10) update

Hi all,

This is just a little post to inform all that care, that I am now (1/10)th of the way to a SuperMURCer!!

~Sethos
    "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

(1/10)th of a congratulation!
    This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Heh, this will help me get there too, just for the posts!
      PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
      Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
      +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Congrats! 900 to go!
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

I think Ant should add a couple of new MURCer status'. At 2500 posts you should be an Ultra MURCer. At 5000 posts you should be an "Old Timer."

Jammrock - on his way to being an old timer.
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Oh yeah great IDEA there Jammy... would make me a senour citizen while I'm unelegible for AARP
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Well, at over 6800 posts, You ARE a senior something!!
              "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

how many posts do i have?
                The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

well only 99 more to go!
                  The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                  X