Missing threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing threads

Maybe I'm doing soemthing wrong but I can't find any of the threads that were posted between early November and early January. I was looking up some information that was discussed in the forum around that time.

Can you give us a clue on subject matter so we can run a search ?

Comment

It was a thread on how to split up AVi files in shorter ones eg. for storage. I believe it was around early January.
      In any case, if I do a search on any subject that returns a large number of found items, there is consistenly a gap between early November and early January. Not a single thread is found in this time period.

Comment

Hi Bruno

Thanks for that. I've also found a "hole" between 15th november and 13th January - I'm not aware of any particular problem with the forum posts from this time, but I'll ask Ant.

Comment

I've also noticed this same problem. Upon investigating further, it's apparent that the threads are still around, it's just that the Search function cannot find them. I should've mentioned this two months ago, but...

Comment

Chris, sorry for dredging up this old thread, but were you or Ant ever able to figure out what the cause of the "hole" was in the Search function? I was trying to find a thread about slow motion that I was involved in at the end of last year, and it took ages to find manually because the Search function does not recognize it.

Any chance that this "hole" could ever be healed?

Comment

Working...
            X