I'm cold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm cold

Jeez 2nd day for Tickets Blades V Liverpool and I didn't think they'd much of queue today. Wrong got down there at 8.15 and finally got the ticket at 12.15pm. Light rain a wind chill of around freezing it took me an hour to thaw out and that was in the supermarket.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

At least you have some live football to enjoy during the winter, while we here have to follow the games on TV...

Comment

They'd better bloody win after all this time freezing my ballcocks off
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
        They'd better bloody win after all this time freezing my ballcocks off
        When sitting here in southern Finland with -25C I could not care less! The wetherforcast just said it could be down to -35C tomorrow!
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Now that's cold. But I would rather prefer that to +2c, wind and rain.

Comment

i just want to take this time to tell eveyone that my Leeds .. suck ass this year
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Close to 10C and melted snow, kind of like the end of winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
                When sitting here in southern Finland with -25C I could not care less! The wetherforcast just said it could be down to -35C tomorrow!
                No thats one place you won't find any Brass Monkeys
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
                  i just want to take this time to tell eveyone that my Leeds .. suck ass this year
                  Ah become a Blade and support a real football team.
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

At least yesterday winter returned to me...before I had kinda' admiral's weather also - with barely any snow at christmas (though now there isn't too many of it).
                    Guru, blow south, perhaps you'll do something good for central europe (or just Novdid - that would be not bad). We want mor snow!

P.S. On the other hand...If I have -25 I would probably froze to death while drunk in the next 18 hours...
                    Last edited by Nowhere; 31 December 2002, 04:41.

Comment

It's about - 23 here in Norway now, and it will be colder later in the evening..... brrrrrrr

Comment

Damn it... I wish I was home in Norway, I actually miss the cold weather, the snow... The skiing..... for Hungary has +6 degrees and everything is muddy, and grey, and no ocean.

well only 1 month left till Vacation time. It's gonna be good getting away form the hospital.

James.
                        Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

Originally posted by James_D
                          Damn it... I wish I was home in Norway, I actually miss the cold weather, the snow... The skiing..... for Hungary has +6 degrees and everything is muddy, and grey, and no ocean.

well only 1 month left till Vacation time. It's gonna be good getting away form the hospital.

James.

are you crazy!? im freezing my but off! you have been abroad too long

Comment

+10 C here and rain... Bloody hell!
                            How's that for winter weather? Haven't had a nice cold winter in years now... Used to get as low as -20 here 10 years ago with lots of snow everywhere... Now it's only the mountains that get the "white blanket"... Doh...

Comment

Just spotted the first new buds of spring today in the local park.
                              Our Strawberry plants now flower all year round and I reckon in a couple of weeks the frogs will be spawning.
                              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                              X