This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless crosspost:

Since people usually forget to look over there, I'm announcing that my Parhelia is up for grabs:

Last edited by Wombat; 29 December 2002, 14:19.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

are you sure you didn't mean this?

Comment

Was just about to point out the same thing!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Yeah, that's what I said
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Going Radeon, eh?

Well there are very valid reasons to make the move I guess.

Comment

A chief one being that I can't shell out for more monitors.

Comment

And so it goes...

Too bad. A(nother) BB bites the dust...

-Rahul
              Porsche: MSI K7N2-L, Athlon XP 2100+, G400 32MB DualHead, 1G RAM, 2xMaxtor 20 GB, Gentoo Linux
              Quicksilver: HP Omnibook 500, PIII 700 MHz, 512MB RAM, 30GB, RedHat Linux 9.

Comment

Dude, where have you been lerking these days? I haven't even seen you online.

Just to clarify to others: This is not a BB card, this is a full retail card that I got on my own. They haven't used Linux BB testing in a long long long time.

Comment

u can pick 17inch monitors up for under 100 dollars, or used ones for as low as 20$.

Comment

Thanks, but I'd want another 19" more than 2 17"s.

Comment

lotta desktop space if you want 3 19in, i prefer 3 17 in

Comment

I have a 20in LCD and 21inch CRT and the damn CRT takes up too much room in dualhead with my R9700. Anyone want to trade a 17in LCD?
                        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Look what you guys made me do:

You should be ashamed :P

Comment

Blame the Tectonic plates.
                            MURC COC Minister of Wierd Confusion (MWC)

Comment

***Sniff sniff*** maybe it's time for me to drop matrox...

and become an nVIDIOT...

Comment

Working...
                              X