Still having PD-HF issues with driver revision 1.03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still having PD-HF issues with driver revision 1.03

Seeing as the M forums are shutdown until next week, I've got to vent somewhere.

I am one of the unfortunate few who have been restricted to using the first release drivers due to an annoying unexpected error which causes PD-HF to abort on startup. Of course, this prevents me from benefiting from any of the latest fixes and improvements. I've picked up the latest drivers (v1.03) and find that, at least for me, Powerdesk will now start on subsequent reboots, but is riddled with run-time errors.

I'm running W2K and have completely removed and reinstalled the .... Framework, and then the latest PD-HF.

My specs can be found <a href=http://forum.matrox.com/mgaforum/Forum7/HTML/001205.html
    >here</a>...

Instead of littering the thread with stack trace info, you can look at the problems I'm experiencing in the attached file.

I'll be going back to the first rev drivers, as I still can't get DVDMax with the latest. I have reinstalled these new drivers five times, and have consistently encountered the same problems each time.

As far as the Christmas present, my stocking was filled with coal. Bah! Humbug!!
    Attached Files
    Waiting on tech support...
Working...
X