Olympus C-3030 Zoom Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympus C-3030 Zoom Drivers

Where can I get them? Not the TWAIN Drivers or the Utility from the Olympus homepage, I need the drivers for win2k. I lost my installation CD.

Anyone who got that camera who can e-mail them to me, or can anyone tell me where to download them?

If I'm not mistaken you should not need a driver with that model!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Ups sorry you will infact with that model! Anyways here is where you can get them!

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

thanks, but thats just the TWAIN driver, whereas i need the driver for the camera, which i cant download from their homepage

actually im not quite sure what exactly i need, but i cant get it from there, because i already tried all the drivers for the camera they offer there, and it does not work.

its a bugger, because my father lost the CD (its his camera), and im only visiting my parents for a while, and i cant get the digi cam to work.

i need some *.inf file for it, but its not included in any of the downloadable files from olympus

Comment

The camera should be listed as a remowable drive under "my computer"! right?

Comment

Standard USB driver for Windows 2000. Use with compatible Olympus Filmless Digital Camera models. (02/00)

Comment

nope

when i first connected it to the PC (fresh win2k install), and tried to install the drivers it didnt find the required inf file among the files i had downloaded from olympus.

i used an older inf file i had in the backup folder from the last 2k install, but it doesnt work. the camera is detected, but i cant download pictures or do anything else with it, it just gives me an error message (tells me to check the connection).

i thought it might be the usb 2.0 port on my mobo, so i plugged it on a standard usb connection, same problem. i even tried the com port, but its no use.

but since i can access the camera from a linux system, it cant be that its broken, and it shouldnt be the pc either, because i tried it on 2 other pc's as well, so all i can imagine now is that i need a different driver, and i cant get that from olympus.

Comment

i tried that file, and i think its the same i had in the backup folder, but it wont work either.

it all looks like the camera is broken, but why then would it work on a linux PC?

Comment

The Olympus Camedia Master software must be installed in order for the camera to download.

Comment

oh, didnt know that. guess it will be a problem getting it, although olympus is selling it for 20 bucks, but maybe there are other ways

i thought it was just for comfort and you could still use the twain driver from any other app (photoshop etc) to access the camera

but thanks, you probably saved me a lot of (further) frustration

Comment

The Camedia Utility Software V 3.0 is available from their hompage!

English ver http://downloads.olympus-europa.com/.../c-30w95e1.exe

German ver http://downloads.olympus-europa.com/.../c-30w95g1.exe

Comment

it does not work with that one, tried that already (as i said, i tried everything i could get from their homepage)

Comment

hey guru, i managed to get camedia master (not the utility from the olympus homepage), and its working, although it only works with the program (i still cant use the twain driver for photoshop).

Thanks for your advice

Comment

Working...
                          X