Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Entropia

Downloaded it and tried it for a few hours:

1. Without real money put in the game, you can't do much (you start the game with clothes and that's all. Without money you can't buy equipment and try while miserably failing, to sustain yourself)
    2. This real money will disappear faster than you can say ___. You'll need to put over >$50 in order to 'succeed' and you'll have to be a very good "player" (?).
    3. Most places in their world don't exist yet (you see them on the map but after 20 minutes of running you see nothing's actually there).
    4. Lag when in Center (camp).

Check the forums in www.project-entropia.com and you'll see how much furstration and how much money people poured into this game for absolutly nothing.
    One happy camper us braggin that he was able to turn profit of +/- 20 australian dollars in a month. Damn, I just earn that during the hours I actually do some work every day (trust me, I don't do much @ work and I can have more fun making money @ work than in the so called "game").

I don't know if it'll be ready one day, but for now it's a total waste of time and enegry (and should I say money ?). I didn't put a dime into it unlike some people who lost a few hundreds of dollars "playing" this shit.

Keep away.
Working...
X