Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you all doing for Xmas festivities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you all doing for Xmas festivities?

What are you all doing for Xmas festivities?

I have my girlfriends mum and younger bruv up Xmas day for turkey lunch (nice and cosy like). Thursday we are off to Enfield to see her nephews and nieces (loud and noisy). And Friday we are off to see my family in Bristol (shame cuz my sister will be working through much of it). As you can see its nothing amazingly, amazing but just a good chance to see some of the people that are important in my life.

Have a nice time everyone

Regards MD
    Interests include:
    Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Christmas for me is about staying home with my pregnant wife and 10 year old son (and my dog!!!)

We're visiting my father-in-law on Christmas morning for the usual 'present exchange' but apart from that it's staying home and eating and drinking too much

You're right about spending time with family - my dad's very ill so I will make time to go and see him too!
    It's easy to die in the past. Staying alive is much more difficult!

Comment

Im spending the day with my parents
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I'm going over my Girlfriends Mom's place for Xmas Dinner tonight, then over to a friends of her, all with the new puppy in tow.

Tommorow its my parents place for breakfast and watching the reaction on their face when they see the new puppy...which they where against....long story
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Happy times and season greetings to all of you.

rubank
          Last edited by rubank; 24 December 2002, 19:16.

Comment

returning back a cd writer that doesnt work to best buy

working 11-730

goin to a dinner party at 8pm to get drunk

going home and passing out
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I'm home with my family, we are eating a traditional Norwegian Christmas dinner later, looking forward to the gifts!

Tomorow I guess I will relax!

Comment

My vacation doesn't start until the 27th so it's going to suck until then. And by "suck" I mean it's going to be boring.
                Last edited by ZokesPro; 24 December 2002, 08:22.
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Seasons Greetings.

This year? I get my kids, get to fight with the X. Then life returns to normal.
                  "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Originally posted by Byock
                    Seasons Greetings.

This year? I get my kids, get to fight with the X. Then life returns to normal.
                    Sounds like my dad's usual x-mas.
                    Titanium is the new bling!
                    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Going down to my sisters and taking my mother. I'll have to keep an eye out for those blasted speed cameras.
                      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
                        returning back a cd writer that doesnt work to best buy

BEST BUY!!!! Do I even know you Lizzie? Hehe, hope you are doing well.

Pssst Newegg, get a Lite-on
                        Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Have to go with Damian on this one... Best Buy = Bad, Newegg = Good, Lite-on = Goodness

Since Christmas has past, here's what we did...

Christmas Eve: Did a little gift swapping, played some games, drank lots of egg nog and rum.

Christmas: Opened gifts, ate lunch, did some stuff I can't remember, ate dinner, played some games, drank lots of egg nog and rum.

Friday we are going to a delayed Christmas Eve get together with my family to do some more gift swapping, though probably a lot less drinking.

New Year's Even celebrations all depend on whether we can "pawn" the kids off or not (would be the 3rd time we've been able to do so this whole year).
                          Last edited by Jessterw; 26 December 2002, 21:25.
                          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

What am I doing for Xmas festivities? Well, this year it was mostly about me puking my brains out

Comment

Working...
                            X