Lord Chief "dickhead" Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Chief "dickhead" Justice

I think he's gone GaGa and it's time for him to hang up his whig.

A ruling by the dickhead latest ruling will mean most first burglars will not go to jail.
    You might as well just put a sign up and say door unlocked money under matt.
    Basically it's a go-ahead to commit crime.
    Even better the dickhead oppostion parties are supporting it.
    I think all us Brits should burgle all their houses and I wonder if they'll change the mind.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

That's insane!

So you could techincally steal anything and not go to jail for it?
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Whats next though.

Oh it's your first mugging the old grannies a bit beaten up who cares off you go.

Oh it's your first murder fthe amilies upset but off you go.

Stupid stupid.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
        Stupid stupid.
        VERY!

I mean, imagine if EVERYBODY stole something and got caught. For one it would stall the courts for many months and they'd still have to let them go cause of a first offense. Just plain stupid IMO.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Huh? That is Asinine! How in the world could ANYONE support this?? And I thought the laws before supported the guilty.
          "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Even worse than I thought you may even get away with it the 2nd time as well. Okay there is community service but no one turns up for that.
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

We have a similar crowd here in the States. They're called Liberals and we have far too many of 'em on the bench

Dr. Mordrid
              Dr. Mordrid
              ----------------------------
              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Someone must've had a reason for that idea. Maybe not enough prisons?
                no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Originally posted by thop
                  Someone must've had a reason for that idea. Maybe not enough prisons?
                  Surely there is plenty of rope, though..

Comment

I don't care if theres 10 to a cell get the bast&*(^ off the streets.
                    We could also build a prison in the north sea and let it sink once or twice a year.
                    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I saw on TV last night that apparently if you steal a mobile phone off someone in the street that's an 18 month sentence, if however you break into someones house and steal the phone that's just community service. So the take home message is, keep it off the streets, break into someones house, ransack it and steal what you want and that's OK.

Comment

Wouldn't work here. Break into someones house in the US and you're likely to get blown in half by a 12 guage shotgun loaded up with 00 buckshot.

Save for a few left-wing bastions the cops will do an interview, fill out their papers and then congratulate you on your marksmanship on their way out the door with what remains of the perp.

Dr. Mordrid
                        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 21 December 2002, 03:57.
                        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Basically the problem is that Law and order has broken down but no ones going to say it outright. The problem is caused by being to soft in the past and the same dogooders are still trying to weaken the justice system. If you can't beat it legalise it or make it a trival offense. This idea won't work and will just make things worse.
                          If you commit a crime you've violated someones rights so therefore you should lose your rights and be treated like the turd you are.
                          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
                            Wouldn't work here. Break into someones house in the US and you're likely to get blown in half by a 12 guage shotgun loaded up with 00 buckshot.

Save for a few left-wing bastions the cops will do an interview, fill out their papers and then congratulate you on your marksmanship on their way out the door with what remains of the perp.

Dr. Mordrid
                            In this country if you defend your property you go to Jail. Like the farmer (also mentaly ill) that blew away the thug who was walking crime wave. Last time the thugs family were going to sue the guy.
                            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Here even the left-wing prosecutors that would be tempted to bring charges think 5 or more times first.

If one does decide to bring charges the odds are that the jury will NOT convict; opting for the right of US juries to do what is called a "jury nullification".

The other problem is that the prosecutor also has to worry about the next election

I remember a few years ago when we were having a neighborhood watch meeting a person asked the Michigan State Police officer what to do when faced with the situation of someone breaking in.

He was told that if the shot blows the perp back out the door then drag him back in the house. Also; if he didn't have a weapon of his own you should "provide" him one post-mortem, preferrably a new-in-the-box butcher knife kept for the purpose

Dr. Mordrid
                              Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 21 December 2002, 04:29.
                              Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
                              X