No announcement yet.

So long and thanks for all the fish...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So long and thanks for all the fish...

Since things are getting to be crazy now, i might as well post this now instead of later...

Due to recent and upcoming changes in my life, i am not really gonna have much time for or the ability to access MURC. It certainly shouldn't be as high of a priority in my life as it has been, and for that i feel i really need to back out of it.

So, this is goodbye for all those that care... and even to all those that don't...

catch y'all 'round in ~6 months...
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Thanks for letting us know.....

Care to let us know why???
    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

We'll miss you dghost. Cya on the flipside.

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Later dude, sorry to see you and others go...

Comment

Life has its priorities, good to see you have a handle on what yours are (hopefully). You can always stop in and say hi
          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Take it easy DGhost. I'll still be here in case you miss the bouncy bouncy.
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

catch y'all 'round in ~6 months...
              We'll be waiting... Hope those are nice changes you're having in your life...

Comment

Good luck with whatever you are doing. It's been fun. Take care.

Hope you will be back soon.

Comment

See ya but can the temptation of Murc be avoided????
                  Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Another one to go

Good luck DGHost, hope we will see you again
                    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
                      Another one to go

Good luck DGHost, hope we will see you again
                      My thoughts exactly...

James...
                      Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

Ah. Sad to see you go. Hopefully we will see you before too long. Until then take care, and best wishes.

The Chicken
                        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

goodbye... for now.

I hope you are comming back soon.
                          This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Take care Dghost, it was fun having you around. Stop in from time to time

Dave
                            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Meet you in the restaurant at the end of the universe.

Its always sad to see people go...

"Always look on the briiiight si-ide of life, de doo, de doo...."
                              PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                              Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                              +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Working...
                              X