Stupid People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid People

Ok, is anyone else getting these down right Stupid emails? The latest one going around our work, is to be careful when getting gas, terrorists are placing needles infected with HIV on the pump, so when you go to get gas, you get poked and infected.

People BELEIVE this Crap?? Ok, here is a link for you then.

Click Me
    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Oh, that was too funny! So true, wish more people would get a clue about those emails...i get to many to count....
    I'm a genie in a bottle BABY, gotta rub ME the right way!!!

Comment

Byock you headless chicken

Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
      Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
      Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

*shrugs* What do you expect from a chicken?? Plus, I want your stories! The one I had before was to be careful, Perfume salesmen had samples for you to smell, but it was Ether, and would knock you out, then they would rob you.

Any more?
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Re: Stupid People

Originally posted by Byock
          Ok, is anyone else getting these down right Stupid emails? The latest one going around our work, is to be careful when getting gas, terrorists are placing needles infected with HIV on the pump, so when you go to get gas, you get poked and infected.

People BELEIVE this Crap?? Ok, here is a link for you then.

Click Me
          This one has gone around before except this time the word terrorist is added.

Comment

I heard a variation of needles in theatre seats... Sick people just trying to scare the public.
            --Insert something here--

Comment

Working...
            X