I feel sorry for these people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel sorry for these people

The ticket company handling the tickets for the Aston Villa v Liverpool have made a bigs balls up. Fans were told that due to it being xmas they might not get the tickets so they had to come down at 6.30 and collect the tickets on the day only.
    The kick off was for 7.45 it's now been put back to 9.05 the temperatures are below freezing. The fans that are in the ground can't get any refreshments as they've been closed down for safety reasons.
    Even better for the Liverpool fans the last train too Liverpool is 22.18 after that 6.04 in the morning.
    By the way there isn't any trouble which is surprising so I suppose the police decided delaying it any longer would have caused trouble.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

I think the operative term is S.N.A.F.U.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Luckily for the supporters it didn't go to extra time and then penalties otherwise they'd be leaving at around midnight. Liverpool fans still would have problems getting home anyway as it was. The public transport of course failed to put on extra trains of course.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Brummies and scoucers, don't they usually sleep in a cell at night when they can't find their way home?
        Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Scoucers normally get home in someone elses car then strip it down to hide the evidance.
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
          X