Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerstrip now supports Parhelia OC

Just got the following email from EnTechTaiwan:

If you are still interested, some Parhelia support has been quietly added to the latest version of Powerstrip.

Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Twas wondering when Ashley would add it
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Finaly a ground to buy it
      System:
      P III-S 1.4@1.52
      512 MB SDR-Ram
      Gigabyte-6IEML
      Matrox Parhelia

Comment

Re: Powerstrip now supports Parhelia OC

Originally posted by K6-III
        If you are still interested, some Parhelia support has been quietly added to the latest version of Powerstrip.
        I think the operative word here was quietly.
        If Ashley wanted this posted publicly, he probably would have done it himself...
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I've an issue with the latest version and P retail.
          Pstrip found my P, but when I try to change some value, even if I set my mem or core clock 1 step over (i.e. from 220/550 to 221/551) the lower area of my video starts blinking
          I've all the latest drivers of all my devices.

Comment

Same prob here. I've found that closing powerstrip and reopening it leaves you overclocked and stops the flashing....

Comment

i have it too.

Comment

That's a Radeon contamination. Live updating to Build 366 should fix the blinking problem:
                PowerStrip menu > Options > Onlines services > Live update

Then check *all* the clock controls, not just the engine/memory clock: PowerStrip menu > Display profiles > Configure > Advanced timing options

Adjust the pixel clock and conpare the resulting scan frequencies against your monitor's OSD.

Comment

Pixel clock looks good....

Thanks a bunch....

Comment

Ah, finally a DECENT overclocker for the Parhelia, flashing the BIOS and restarting was getting to be a real pain.
                    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

So Ashley ... what made you decide to break down and buy a Parhelia or did you get one as a loaner or gift?
                      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I didn't really have anything to do with it, but I don't think it would have been possible at all if Matrox hadn't released an MTSTU with P support first...

Comment

Working...
                        X