Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kid gets an "A" for hacking school computers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid gets an "A" for hacking school computers...

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

nice... now if only i had thought to do that before hand...
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Seems like a good way to learn hacking. Lets hope he is able to put his talents to other constructive uses when he starts work.

Regards MD
      Interests include:
      Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Well, personally I'd prefer to employ someone to protect my data, that knew very well how to steal it.

Just make sure you pay him enough money
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

So says Sun Tzu in The Art of War:
          One who knows the enemy and knows himself will not be in danger in a hundred battles.

One who does not know the enemy but knows himself will sometimes win, sometimes lose.

One who does not know the enemy and does not know himself will be in danger in every battle.
          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Maybe that can be my final enginnering/computer science project

Comment

``We're aware we've got a hole that needs to be plugged,'' Norton said.
              Norton...hehehe...how ironic.

Jammrock
              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
              X