airports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airports

does anyone else here really hate airports???

i just found that i have to spend over 5 hours in charlotte airport on my way from gainesville to london due to a stupid recheduling . i was meant to be in there for under 2 hours which is bearable because you can easily keep yourself occupied for that amount of time. anyway it looks like there is going to be a lot of money spent there trying to keep myself entertained as they will charge mad prices for everything. however i will have my laptop with me so i could watch a dvd or something.

is anyone else going away or home over the holidays, if so where and when? i have to fly on the 21st so hopefully it will not be too hetic
    Dell Inspiron 8200
    Pentium4m 1.6
    640mb pc2100
    64mb gf440go
    15" uxga ultrasharp
    40gb 5400rpm hdd 16mb cache

I'm going to see my mom over the holidays but I'm going to have to fight the weather and traffic more than anythign else.

But yeah, airports and expensive and big and crowded especially the one in Toronto.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

It looks like that new terminal they're building will be pretty sweet though. It's eventually going to completely replace Terminal 1 and 2, and link up with terminal 3. The thing is MASSIVE. I guess it had better be for $4.4 BILLION!!

Edit:
      Pdf files with the overall plan to 2015:

Look at chapter 4, passenger terminals. Amazing scale to this thing.

Edit2:
      Wow, by 2020 they plan to replace terminal 3 as well

Last edited by agallag; 16 December 2002, 10:15.
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
      X