Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox Parhelia forsale!

This a new Matrox Parhelia forsale, I'm selling for my m8 steve
    Basically to sum up the story in one sentence he bought this card and it doesn't work with his mobo, the main reason for that is it is some unknown peice of crap ..lol I've tried the card in my own system and as you might expect it works as well as my own Parhelia

I'm open to offers, I will send anywhere and if it makes you feel more comfortable I will start an Ebay auction. I accept most forms of payment and as soon as I receive it I will send card

Oh and the card is under warrantee.

Please define "unknown piece of crap".
    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Some PC CHIPS thing and it is OLD!

Comment

Then the board should probably be replaced first anyhow....
        Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

What kind of price is your friend thinking of ? And is it a Retail or bulk one ? How about the banding, does the card have lots of it ?

Cobos
          My Specs
          AMD XP 1800+, MSI KT3 Ultra1, Matrox G400 32MB DH, IBM 9ES UW SCSI, Plextor 32X SCSI, Plextor 8x/2x CDRW SCSI, Toshiba 4.8X DVD ROM IDE, IBM 30GB 75GXP, IBM 60GB 60GXP, 120GB Maxtor 540X, Tekram DC390F UW, Santa Cruz Soundcard, Eizo 17'' F56 and Eizo 21'' T965' Selfmodded case with 2 PSU's.

Comment

This is a retail card and tbh I think this card is as good as my own when it comes to banding, as in I get little of it.

Comment

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
              X