Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new drivers and MOHAA?

Hi,

Does someone know if there are new drivers comming soon? and if they fix the grey-screen flashing in some levels of Medal of Honour (mostly playing DM levels)?

cheers, Ivan
    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

you could use older drivers, until new drivers are released

It has something to do with the fog (and proberly with stencil buffers, not sure though)
    Hey! You're talking to me all wrong! It's the wrong tone! Do it again...and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron

Comment

What drivers work with Medal of Honour then?

Comment

I've had this same problem. I used v1.01.01.083 drivers. This got rid of the problem completely, but you lose some of the newer power desk features unfortuneately.
        Damo.

Comment

Working...
        X