Please delete this account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please delete this account

I've decided to wrap up my membership of MURC, but I cant find any option to delete my account.
    I presume one of the Moderators can do the neccessary?
    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Re: Please delete this account

Originally posted by RichL
    I've decided to wrap up my membership of MURC, but I cant find any option to delete my account.
    I presume one of the Moderators can do the neccessary?
    Why?
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Yeah, WHY???
      Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

RichL, at least make a greate finalee and tell us why
        no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Just a note: the moderators can't delete user accounts.
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
            Just a note: the moderators can't delete user accounts.
            Also deletina a account will most likley deleta all posts made by that account! Please correct me if I'm wrong here!
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

It used to have that effect, that was ment to be fixed....
              But I honestly don't know.

Dan
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Still, if anyone doesn't want to come here anymore, then he is free to do so.
                I don't see the reason why the account would have to be deleted?
                But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                My System
                2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                German ATI-forum

Comment

The only reason to ask to have his account deleted is to attract attention to himself.
                  Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Actually its because I dont like leaving accounts in my name scattered everywhere I've been. I like to tidy up after myself.
                    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

So why do you want to leave?

Comment

I can only guess this has to do in some method with Gurm....
                        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Ok, now you've got everyone's attention, do tell. If there is a specific reason, I'm sure we'd rather know. Otherwise we'll continue in our blind ignorance
                          Meet Jasmine.
                          flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

5 days and I still exist here.
                            Do I have to insult someone to get deleted or do I just email my account name and password to Gurm?

Comment

Ah, good fun. Now, can we all try being adults again? Come on! It's the end of the year, lots of people out having fun. Can't us geeks do it as well?
                              Meet Jasmine.
                              flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
                              X