Idiots in online games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiots in online games

I'm getting really sick of these retards I play in online games. I just came out of a WarCraft III game on battle.net. I did my best, and I said "good game". Then this stupid jerk I was playing starts chewing me out for no reason. NO REASON! HE ALSO WON THE DAMN GAME! So we exchanged some "colorful metaphors" and I left. This really pisses me off. Everyone else get these morons online?

So he used a winning tactick then? I ont see what the problem is!
    Is not winning the whole idea? Oh and for -=piips=- sake it's only a game!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

No it's not that I lost, I don't really care that much about the game. It is that I said "good game" and he starts cussing me out.

Comment

hmm, well, thats totally ****ed up...
        Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

yeah, I noticed over the years that there are a lot of sad f*cks playing games online for the sole purpose of boasting their ego. There's no way I enjoy playing against those people (who often are quite good at the game though), except when I manage to repeatedly beat them in a row and they leave the server

fortunately most of the people who try to enjoy the games group onto the same kind of server(s), so it often pays off to try and find a server with people playing on it without phsyciatric problems (sp?).

Comment

That's why its best to just get some friends together and network your computers. Save yourself from these little teenagers and there mental hang ups.

.....Sorry to any teenagers that take that the wrong way.
            If you want realism, sh*t on your foot.

Comment

Yeah, playing on a LAN is only about 10,000,000 times funner than playing against some faceless prick who's probably 10 years old, plays [insert game here] 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, and has the social skills of a wild boar.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
                Yeah, playing on a LAN is only about 10,000,000 times funner than playing against some faceless prick who's probably 10 years old, plays [insert game here] 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, and has the social skills of a wild boar.
                7h3y 9r@c7!53 7h3!r l337 5k!ll5
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Online...gaming? Don't even have dial-up at home right now. Just waiting for the new house so I can get inet at home again.

When I had inet at home though, yes there were several pre-pubesent pricks out there. Especially cheaters in Counter Strike.

Jammrock
                  “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                  –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I remember me and a few others who I roomed with in my first year of college used to play a lot of CS when it was still in its early beta stages. We made up the [TK] clan, TK standing for Team Killers. What we would do is kill everyone on our team (we'd try to get on different teams), and then just run around the map and let the time run out while everyone else would have to wait. We did a good job of cleaning out some servers. Awww....the good ol' days.
                    System Specs:
                    Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
                    May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
                    Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
                    And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
                    just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
                    For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddMan
                      I remember me and a few others who I roomed with in my first year of college used to play a lot of CS when it was still in its early beta stages. We made up the [TK] clan, TK standing for Team Killers. What we would do is kill everyone on our team (we'd try to get on different teams), and then just run around the map and let the time run out while everyone else would have to wait. We did a good job of cleaning out some servers. Awww....the good ol' days.
                      sounds just about the description of the people I was referring to

Comment

Two of my best friends moved to San Diego and Chicago. We play Rogue Spear a few nights a week. Tons of cheaters. Between the glitches and time warping they cause, plus everyone trying to talk like billy badass as if they do that stuff in real life just makes it all a waste of time
                        Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

Comment

i know a bunch of people who made the Suicide Cult clan... the whole idea was a protest about idiots cheating, etc...

they would kill their hostages, and kill themselves with grenades/explosives/etc, often attempting to take as many people out with them as they could... or by getting a bunch of people onto the roof of a building and have everyone hold onto grenades, etc...

like i said earlier though, it was usually to protest cheating, etc...
                          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

This brings back my memories of bare chested guy. During lunch at my former job we were playing sin. Some person who was using a bare chested model decided to cheat somehow and increase their health to an inordinate amount and try to melee kill all of us. There were other people in the game besides those of us at my former work. So we all agreed that whenever this smuck decided to run near any of us we all fired at him. He only got three or so kills for a half hour because of this. The game finally ended when the server crashed and at the time this person was getting pummeled by two chainguns and a rocket launcher. It was fun!

Comment

Originally posted by dZeus
                              sounds just about the description of the people I was referring to
                              Actually we followed the rules. We didn't use any hacks. We just got bored with kicking people's asses, so we decided to raise the bar and give ourselves a challenge. Call it what you want, but we had some fun while it lasted.
                              System Specs:
                              Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
                              May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
                              Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
                              And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
                              just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
                              For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Working...
                              X