Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the real Matrox situation NOW

What's the real Matrox situation NOW???

I gues there is serverl versoins on that, depends on who you ask.
    Personaly I don't know who to belive....

Comment

I don't want to sound like a jerk or anything, but don't we have enough threads about that?

Comment

Originally posted by ElDonAntonio
        I don't want to sound like a jerk or anything, but don't we have enough threads about that?
        Many of you may have had enough. Some of us, myself included, would LOVE to know what Matrox's situation is after all those layoffs and "branch" closures. I am hoping for the best, as I have been eyeing the P, and RT.X10 for xmas purchases. I will however be holding off on the P purchase and staying with my G400MAX till I get a better handle on what the P's future (if any) is. I've had a good long 10 year relation with Matrox through their many cards, from Millenium I, II, Mystique and G400 MAX.

I know I for one am hoping and praying for a fixed P (and would be jumping for joy if a P2 ever saw the light of day).

So I vote for let Matrox's status be discussed, with FACTS, not mindless gossip.
        Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
        MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
        Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
        Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

I mean that would be ideal, but Matrox are not exactly forth coming about their situation which makes it hard to state facts.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dfx
            I mean that would be ideal, but Matrox are not exactly forth coming about their situation which makes it hard to state facts.
            Exactly. If you want facts, better wait for matrox anouncements than ask on the forums (although that was a LOT of fun in the pre-parhelia days). If the Ants ever get something they can share, they'll post it anyways.
            Or, you can directly go and bug Haig on matrox's tech support forums

Comment

Originally posted by ElDonAntonio
              Or, you can directly go and bug Haig on matrox's tech support forums
              Please don't go and bug Haig.

He and the rest of the guys at Tech Support really have nothing to do with what is going on and i'm sure that even if they did know the deal, they certainly couldn't tell anyone at this point in time.

The poor Tech Support guys would have more than enough to do without having to answer questions that they have no idea about.

It's the guys in PR that you need to harrass, unfortunately, they don't have a forum so the only way to do that is via email or phone.
              ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

I meant bugging in a lovingly fashion

Comment

I kinda figured that, but it's times like these that Haig and the TS boys need all the support/help they can get...
                  ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

Group HUG!
                    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

gimme a big kiss, Greebe you little doll!!

Comment

ROFL
                        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Now just why did I have to go and shave off my beard this afternoon?
                          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

BTW Haig told me about you... eww

Comment

OK give me a minute and I'll post EXACTLY what is going on at Matrox but you may have to be quick to read it before their lawyers get on to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X