Battletech Model Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battletech Model Question

Over at Hobby Link Japan they have various Macross items such as large VF-1A. From the series many years ago I remeber that there was another type of craft that the standard ships docked with in plane mode. Anyone have a clue what I am talking about and know where to get this model. I remeber it was some sort of bigger more powerful vessel/bot.

I know what your talking about, but as far I as I can remember I don't think there's a bigger vessel. I could be wrong.

The VF-1A Variable Fighter is way cool!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Re: Battletech Model Question

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
      Over at Hobby Link Japan they have various Macross items such as large VF-1A. From the series many years ago I remeber that there was another type of craft that the standard ships docked with in plane mode. Anyone have a clue what I am talking about and know where to get this model. I remeber it was some sort of bigger more powerful vessel/bot.
      ARGHHHH............

If I only had the Money
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I have no idea where to get the models from but i think what you are talking about is the Alpha and Beta Veritech Fighters (may be called Valkyrie Fighters in the USA, i'm not sure).

They were from late in the Macross/Robotech series and the Alpha (Fighter) could join up with the Beta (Bomber) to form one plane.

Is that what you meant?

Phill...
        ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

Yes! Thank you. The name will help.

Comment

I knew it was Veritech Fighters. Forgot. Damn. Beat me to it, oh werll. hehe no biggie.
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
            X