Do you use ATI Drivers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you use ATI Drivers?

I saw the drivers at driverheaven and was interested. Does anyone here use those? I mostly play a few games, and browse the net. Are they better? worse?

Thanks Guys!
    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

They are basically the same as the ATI one's except they are optimised for higher quality settings

Comment

I mostly use ATIs drivers.
      The Plutonium/Omega ones are worth a shot if you have bad luck with ATIs, for some people they help. The there are others where the ATIs run flawlessly and the Omega create Problems. You really have to check for yourself.
      But we named the *dog* Indiana...
      My System
      2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
      German ATI-forum

Comment

I used to have to use Omega drivers becuase newer ATI ones wouldn't install with my 8500. Then one day ATI drivers just started installing and I've kept using them.
        At the moment I'm using a Gihabyte 9700 and they don't update there drivers very quickly. The Cat 2.4 are still beta on their website.
        People having problems with the troublesome smartgart seem to have more success with Omega drivers.
        Smartgart or dumbfart as I call can be missed out on the install by manually updating something I recommend.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
        X