Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are MURCers just like your average shallow trailer trash now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are MURCers just like your average shallow trailer trash now?

Forum traffic is suddenly very heavy.. why? A little personal spat like Jerry Springer stages every day for the amusement of lower class drooling folks in trailers? How very sad.. I guess we are all silly, shallow little buggers..

I suppose in the UK they call them Caravan Crap?

*shrugs* What can we say? It's friday. Work is slow.

Trailer trash? Well, the Coup is a little old, but not quite a trailer..
    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Kvh I was waiting for your comment.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Yup. And I'm the poor sap relative who gets dragged in, gets indignant, and ends up cracking heads and getting tossed in jail.

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

So uhm, Gurm? How are we feeling today?
          Umf
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

i'm not trash!!!
            Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

I really didn't mean to call anyone trash, you know. Sorry if I personally offended anyone.

Comment

Hey, I hear it everyday, no offence taken!!!

Comment

We have the equivalent of Trailer Trash over here, but they dont fit into any particular mould.

Promiscuous-Council-Estate-Single-Mother-Sponging-off-the-State doesnt have quite the same ring to it.
                  Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

We could just . . .

We could jsut start listening to Kid Rock.

Comment

So I need to take off my shirt now before I visit these forums and unzip my fly?
                      System Specs:
                      Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
                      May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
                      Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
                      And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
                      just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
                      For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

only if you have a beer gut, or body lice
                        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I have to buy some broken down pickup trucks and park them on my font lawn
                          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                            only if you have a beer gut, or body lice
                            I've got a beer gut but no lice am I still trailer trash
                            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
                              I've got a beer gut but no lice am I still trailer trash
                              Only if you clean your teeth with other peoples truck keys
                              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
                              X